Two Ways to Sell PDFs Online
Selling PDFs Online is Easy
If you need a solution to deliver PDFs as instant downloads to your customers, there are many ways to accomplish your goal. Among the best ways to sell PDFs are Sellfy and building a custom website. Each solution has its own unique advantages and disadvantages.
1. Sellfy is a way to start a custom shop for PDFs, and it does have several pros:
- Use a custom domain name to match your brand
- Beautiful & clean interface
- Sell up to $10,000/yr on the lowest tier plan
- No payment processing fees
While Sellfy is a great option, it does have some clear drawbacks such as
- a subscription fee of $19 to $89
- no free tier, only a 14 day free trial
- does not have a marketplace
2. Bluehost is a great option for tech-savvy creators. Here are some of the perks
- you can design the website however you want
- integrate a blog with your PDF shop
- use a custom domain name to match your brand
Bluehost also has some drawbacks, including:
- a small monthly subscription cost
- requires tech-savvy to create the website and sell digital downloads
However you choose to sell PDFs online, we wish you success!
Affiliates Disclosure: this blog post contains affiliate links which support Floonce!